Kids cooking games can be FUN activities for toddlers
Find the Best kids cooking games here, they are really fun activities for toddlers. All toddlers love copying and imitating what us grownups do. So these games are really good toddler learning activities. As well as just being really great FUN.The kids easy cooking recipes below give you some toddler cooking ideas to get started with.
kids cooking kitThis is simply the basic things your toddler or toddlers need to get started. Such as an apron to cover their clothes. Then either a tall stool to sit on or better still a low step to stand on. Also a plastic bowl rather than a glass one that you might use.
kids cooking utensils
You can buy toddler size cooking utensils that will make life easier as they are the right size for their hands and make kids cooking games a lot more fun. You probably have a small wooden spoon they can use. However I doubt you will have a mini size whisk for mixing. So if kids cooking activities turn out to be a regular event.
Then investing in a set of kids cooking utensils would be a good idea. Why not get some as part of a birthday or Christmas present. They are not expensive, not that it matters to toddlers. If your'e interested then take a look at some Kids cooking utensils and aprons here on ebay.
kids cooking gamesWell all toddler activities are toddler games. So why should kids cooking activities be any different. They just love doing new stuff with their parents all the time. So if your making cakes then why not make some cup cakes letting your little one pour and mix. Obviously with a little help from mom. Then once they come out of the oven your toddler can decorate the cake tops with icing, sprinkles and candy.
kids cooking recipesDecorated cupcakes:
What you will need:
2 large eggs, cracked open
1 tsp vanilla essence
4oz caster sugar
4oz soft margarine/sandwich spread
4oz self-raising flour
tubes of writing icing
food colouring, for icing
How to make:
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and beat them together with a whisk until the mixture is smooth and a little lighter in colour.
2. Put your cupcake paper case into the slots on your tin and half-fill each paper case with you cake mixture.
3. Cook in the oven for 18-20 minutes. You can tell they're done when they have risen up, are a lovely golden color, and spring back into shape when lightly pushed down.
4. The cupcakes can be decorated using a icing, plus marshmallows, food coloring and colored candy.
What you will need:
3 1/2oz plain or milk chocolate
2tbsp golden syrup or runny honey
2oz butter/margarine (not low fat spread)
3oz cornflakes or other cereal
How to make:
1. Melt the chocolate, syrup and butter all together in a pan on a low heat, or in the microwave oven. (this bit is obviously for mom to do)
2.Mix in the cornflakes.
3. Fill 12 paper cake cases placed in a baking tin.
4. Put in the fridge to set. (3 or 4 hours should do)
These will keep fresh in an air tight container for 2-3 days.
kids cooking partiesIf you are having a few toddlers over to your house. Then why not plan ahead and have an afetrnoon of kids cooking games. You could have a competion for the best decorated cake. Using cup cakes for this is good as you have lots of little cakes all ready at the same time. So no tears because someone has to wait.
[?] Subscribe To This Site
Enjoy This Site?
Then why not use the button below, to add us to your favorite bookmarking service?
The materials contained on this website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter. toddler-activities-and-tips.com does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site. Click here to see our full disclaimer