Easy easter crafts for kids
You will need to do a little prep work to get ready for this toddler craft activity. You will need to make a small hole top and bottom of your egg. Then blow into the top hole and force out the white and the yoke. Now your egg is safe for little hands.
1.Sit the egg in an egg cup, now your toddler is ready to start making their egg beautiful. Have some poster paints to the ready and I would have some glitter and glue as well just to spice it all up a little.
2.The only other requirement for this easy toddler craft is an imaginative toddler with some help from mom or dad. Have fun
3.Oh, one more thing before I go. You can of cause add other things into the mix such as ribbons, small bottons, bits of colored paper. Well almost anything small enough to fit on an egg that will stick with glue. So go and create your easy easter caft for kids masterpiece...I mean your toddler create it :-)
The important thing is to just have some fun. For your toddler it's not the end result that matters but the doing they get the most from.
These are easy easter crafts for kids to get involved with. You usually don't need to buy a lot of special stuff you may some of these things around the house. You will need some glue, some cotton wool, a toilet roll tube. Some yellow and white colored paper, marker pen
1.First job is to use a toilet roll tube for the chick body. You will need to get your toddler to paint the tube yellow. Then While it's drying you can do the following things.
3.Cut out using the orange paper for some feet, a beak and then stick on the feathers for chick wings (see picture for more info).
3. Finally when dry you need to stick on your easter chick feet, beak and feathers for wings. Oh and nearly forgot eather draw on some eyes or use as we have wobbly stick on eyes.This was all stuck together using a child friendly glue stick. We just stuffed a ball of yellow tissue paper into the top to finish the chicks head. So you and your toddler have a go at any of these easy easter crafts for kids and enjoy yourselves.
1. I would use a stiff piece of cardboard as your base (I cut out one side of a breakfast cereal packet). Also get some cotton wool to use to create some baby chicks. They can use yellow paper for the beak, wings and feet as in earlier easy easter crafts for kids.
2. Then rip out some pages from old magazines and catalogs with easter pictures.
3. Then give them some child friendly scissors and a stick glue and get them to stick the pictures on to the cardboard base.
4. Tell your little one to stick lots of pictures so you can't see the base.make sure this toddler learning activity has an easy easter for kids theme for your collage. So cut out pictures related to ideas of easter ( chicks, easter bunny, easter eggs) .
If you're like me your always looking for new stuff to do with your little one. That's probably why your on this website, right ?
So why not pick up some great new ideas here and share your easy easter craft ideas here. I know other parents will thank you for it.
Tell us what you and your little one like about this easy easter craft activity the most.
Also give us a list of the things needed to complete this toddler craft activity.
Then put some simple step by step "how to do" this kids craft idea.